
Cannot believe it’s march already. No!!!! I want to post some things about Vietnam, but alas, I find myself without access to wi-fi, which means I can’t upload any photos. I’m sure in Saigon the internet will be much better and I’ve got tons to tell.
To get you through the empty times, I will let you know that I have finally come to the realization that I must travel from now on with... a fanny pack. Yep, I left my debit card in the ATM, and I said, “FUCK! I need to be more organized.” I am on the lookout for a good one. If anyone knows of a good fanny store in South Vietnam, let a sista know.
As far as everything else is going…. I have been breaking all the rules: eating street food, sitting on toilet seats, drinking stuff with ice in it, having unprotected sex with strange Vietnamese men, etc. I even donated my bed sheet to a hostel, so now I am at the mercy of every hotel’s bed sheets and whatever germs may come with. I’m living on the edge, I tell ya.
Oh, and i ate a shrimp on accident. I told the lady, "No fish, no meat." It's like they don't speak English over here or something.
More to come very soon...
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
What's in your fanny?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this photo!
Mi chavalitaaaaa!!!! veo que estas viajando por todo el mundo. como me alegro por ti. Sabia que eres una persona viajera y aqui veo la prueba. Me he quedado alucinado leyendo todos tus comentarios. Joder!!!, me das una envidia muy grande!!!
Espero que sigas disfrutandolo y que sigas poniendo cosas sobre tu viaje. Me gusta saber de ti, todabia te tengo en un rincon de mi corazon.
Muchos besos!!!!
Post a Comment