Monday, April 13, 2009

It's not a tunnel.

It is cockroach's job to taunt me. Like Navy Seals, they find me in the night. But like a trained sniper, I find them first. My keen eyes search them out before they attack me and slip into my vagina, my biggest fear.

I hate them, those shiny little fuckers. They can outrun me, they can slip through any teeny crack, and they can live through a nuclear blast. I fear them more than anything.

Yet I just spent a week in the jungle of Laos surrounded by ruthless roaches, mosquitoes drunk on malaria, and squirmy leeches. I made it out with a roach-free vagina. I think. Stories to come…

StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

yasmine said...

Laurenne, you are hysterical. Thanks for this blog. I check it every few days and, well, it makes me happy. xoxo

Tim said...

your blog is funny. too bad you just left the hostel. we could have had a coconut. now we'll never see each other again.

oh well.

Monica Prelle said...

weird, i have the same vagina fear with tics and spider mites...

loving. living. small. said...

you are so brave! can't wait to hear your stories! xo