Thursday, February 25, 2010

DFS #3

I'm writing this post from the Apple store. That's right. I'm waiting for the 'geniuses' here to fix my computer because it seems as though it's ruined. What's ruined, you ask. Not the 2000- dollar computer (aka livelihood) you haven't yet paid for that is holding every single thing you've written since October without back-ups? Yes, I reply. That computer. In my haste to catch the bachelorette women talking shit about each other's extensions (my guilty pleasure from abc.com since I don't have a TV), I spilled an entire glass of cabernet right onto the keyboard. The worst part is I was in bed. The worser part is I wasn't drinking wine. It was an old crusty glass from nights ago that my dirty ass had not yet taken down to the sink. Lesson learned. Brand new computer now barely hanging on, fighting perilously in the arms of a 'genius', who I could swear was just scratching his balls from inside his pocket.


Therefore, on this day of sharing, I leave you with this. No one else I know seems to like this little guy, but I pretty much want to marry him. When he's older, I mean. But I guess that's not saying much because I feel like marrying anyone right now. Just so my husband would be sitting here at the Apple store while I whined in bed about how unfair life is. Man, I am going to be an amazing wife. Any takers?


StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

Cata said...

oh nooooooooo! that SUCKS. but thanks for providing me a nugget of hilarity today. love your blog!

stassy said...

um, pretty sure you know ONE person that appreciates the verbal stylings of li'l man... how soon you forget.

MissenScene said...

You are SO funny.
xo
C

laurenne said...

No! I don't forget, Stassy. All those times we laughed at Mini Daddy... i blocked those out. Too painful. Too painful. I even leave tears at Chipotle. It's real bad.