Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm moving to Malawi!

Maybe.

If you remember my most recent Funny Human, The Crowd Farter, you'll know that I don't enjoy when people bust one loose in the middle of a sweaty bus or elevator or fireworks display. I can't deny that I am guilty, but I don't have to because creepy little Crowd Farters remain anonymous.
Apparently, the higher-ups in Malawi share my sensitive nose's sentiment. They're currently debating a law on banning, as they call it, "breaking wind in public." The best part of the article is its accompanying picture. Looks like a stinky one.



THE JUSTICE MINISTER OF MALAWI said, "Just go to the toilet when you feel like farting."
Thanks, Justice Minister.
I seriously love that this is being debated in a government somewhere. If I would have known this was on the bill, I might have flown in. I'm interested in learning more about the system they'll use to detect the perpetrator.
Read the entire article [HERE}.

StumbleUpon.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I shared it on facebook.

Strugglecity said...

No fucking way. I could be arrested in Malawi for lettin 'er rip? Remind me to stay away from dairy, chili, indian, asparagus, and anything else that gives people gas if I ever go there.

alonewithcats said...

I'm guessing they'll fly you in to lend your expert testimony to the cause. Bring your artwork. People like visuals.

Rahul said...

"I'm interested in learning more about the system they'll use to detect the perpetrator."

There's already a tried and true system in place.

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

foolproof.

Cata said...

Holy crap that is AWESOME! Move over, tea partyers...I feel a movement coming on.

Cata said...

Holy crap that is AWESOME! Move over, tea partyers...I feel a movement coming on.