
After so much time carrying my life around in a pack, I have to say I'm really excited about owning plates.
And books are cool too.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Simple things
Labels:
books and plates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

After so much time carrying my life around in a pack, I have to say I'm really excited about owning plates.
And books are cool too.
7 comments:
oh yes indeed!
love
love
books
xo
I love Peanut Butter!
Mmmm.... peanut butter. Peanuts get discriminated against in the bag of deluxe nuts, but they sure make a great butter.
I just finished eating peanut butter and bananas on bread for lunch!
I love Michael Pollan-in fact I have stopped eating meat-because of him. Yes I know he eats meat but he inspired me to cross over. I thought you would be so proud!
That looks so good...I'm coming there just so you can make me food. Something Thai and a PB&B
I'm eating peanut butter and bananas again right now! Amazing combo. I wonder if we could crossbreed a banana and a peanut tree. Midge... you're a vegetarian now? I'm very impressed.
Post a Comment