
I've long since been wary of those "wise" men who brought incense and embalming oil to a baby. And now I've written about it in the Huffington Post. If God reads liberal blogging sites, I've just secured my place in hell. See you there.
*Photo courtesy of my talented friend Adrienne.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Thanks a lot, Wise Men.
Labels:
Christmas,
Huffington Post,
Wise Men
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG! You're in the Huffington Post. That's practically a book deal. You're like a half-step away from becoming White Oprah and having a lesbian affair with me.
1. I once got the same crap from the Body Shop 2 Christmases in a row. We didn't last much longer.
2. Re-gifting... hilarious.
3. Scarves are awesome! Especially those circle scarves.
4. My friends and family are getting "me" for Christmas. Yep, what's better than time with me? Nothing, that's what.
Wow. Huffington Post? Impressive. Seriously. And that article was crazy hilarious.
I don't think I've read anything Christmas-related that involved euthanasia and elephants so thanks for that.
I don't celebrate Christmas. I'm going to spend my weekend watching the final season of The Wire on DVD. Because nothing says "Happy fake-birthday Jesus" quite like watching drug dealers, strippers, dishonest cops and murderers all day long.
Post a Comment